Here’s my idea for a Canadian Gadsden. What does everyone think?
- Green flag - symbolizes the boreal forests, as well as opposition to Socialism (of Communist, Marxist-Leninist, and National varieties)
- “Don’t Mess With Me” - analogous to “Don’t Tread On Me”
- Moose is native to Canada, and is found almost everywhere in it
- Large animal - Canada is geographically large
- Good eyesight - The constant watchfulness that a free people must always have
- Solitary - Advocating for a lack of formal alliances, but rather amicable relations with nations
- Few natural predators - A libertarian country doesn’t experience blowback
- Peaceful… - A libertarian country doesn’t go looking for fights…
- …but will mess you up if provoked.